3. You agree to use the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the Dynamiclear US and Canada website. 4. You must not post or transmit via the Dynamiclear US and Canada website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. Your use of the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website does not:
6. The Dynamiclear USA and Canada website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to ySour particular circumstances.
7. Comments on the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any the comments posted on the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website or endorse any of the opinions expressed. 8. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. 9. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material. 10. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content. 11. With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms and where otherwise noted, material presented on the Dynamiclear US and Canada website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia licence.
12. The development and management of the Dynamiclear US and Canada website is coordinated by us, however some interactions with the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website occur on systems under the control the Department of Finance and Deregulation. 13. The Department of Finance and Deregulation is responsible for the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through the Dynamiclear server (dynamiclear.com) system. 14. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites. 15. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
16. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement. 17. In order to participate in, and contribute to, the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website you may be required to register and provide an email address. 18. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
Harmful Code - Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware. You and Your means the user of dynamiclear.com and the Dynamiclear USA and Canada website. Our, Us and We means the Commonwealth of Australia represented by Global Herbal Supplies Pty Ltd trading as Dynamiclear Australia.
Page last updated 21 October 2013