Published Peer-Review in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
Effectiveness of Dynamiclear Featured in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology & listed in the PubMed Clinical Trial Database
The Dynamiclear Clinical Trial has been peer-reviewed by an independent panel of experts1 and the findings have now been published in the prestigious Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (New York), February 2012, Issue 11, Volume 2.
The publication demonstrates the promising potential of Dynamiclear as a single application treatment for relief of Herpes simplex virus (HSV-1 and HSV-2) symptoms.
In the Peer-Review featured in the Medical Journal Dynamiclear was shown to heal HSV-1 and HSV-2 symptoms faster than the comparator product Acyclovir, with the added benefit of only requiring a SINGLE APPLICATION.
Not multiple applications for multiple days.
The Journal’s Peer-Review of the Clinic Trial found that:
- Dynamiclear was found to be significantly more effective in clearing herpes symptoms than topical acyclovir 5%
- Safety of Dynamiclear was established in the trial with no adverse findings reported
- The trial included patients with HSV-1 and HSV-2 symptoms affecting the mouth and genital areas
- It was concluded from the study that Dynamiclear may provide an effective and convenient treatment option for symptomatic management of HSV
- Researchers were amazed by the remarkable results that occurred after only 1 single application