Effectiveness of Dynamiclear published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
"Featured in the PubMed & Journal of Drugs in Dermatology"
The Dynamiclear Clinical Trial has been peer-reviewed by an independent panel of experts
 and the findings have now been published in the prestigious
Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (New York), February 2012, Issue 11, Volume 2.
The publication demonstrates the promising potential of Dynamiclear as a single application treatment for relief of Herpes Simplex virus (HSV-1 and HSV-2) symptoms.
Dynamiclear was shown to heal HSV-1 and HSV-2 symptoms faster than the comparator product Acyclovir, with the added benefit of only requiring a SINGLE APPLICATION.
Not multiple applications for multiple days.
The Journal's Peer-Review of the Clinic Trial found that:
- Dynamiclear was found to be significantly more effective in clearing HSV symptoms than topical Acyclovir 5%
- Researchers were amazed by the remarkable results that occurred after only 1 x single application.
- Safety of Dynamiclear was established in the trial with no adverse findings reported
- The trial included patients with HSV-1 and HSV-2 symptoms affecting the mouth and genital areas.
- It was concluded from the study that Dynamiclear may provide a more effective and convenient treatment option for symptomatic management of HSV.
- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology Dynamiclear publication
- PubMed listing of the Dynamiclear Clinical Trial
1. The Dynamiclear clinical trial has been peer-reviewed by Amy Clewell ND, Matt Barnes MS, John R. Endres ND, Mansoor Ahmed PhD and Daljit K. S. Ghambeer MD.
Find out more information on how Dynamiclear can help you.