Herpes Free Diet Guide
This is a must-read e-book for anyone interested in reducing outbreaks by making simple changes. It contains a guide to foods, drinks and habits that can impact on the herpes virus and its symptoms. This book is a good way to learn more about the herpes virus and what can be done to suppress it.
The author of the Herpes Free Diet Guide is Dr. John Spurge N.D., founder of the single application gel Dynamiclear and resident naturopath at the Mareeba Natural Health Clinic in far north Queensland Australia.
John has multiple University degrees, including one in Naturopathy (natural health sciences) and another in business commerce, and is currently doing a PhD in cosmology. His achievements have been featured in the Australian Journal of Pharmacy, TradeTalk, Connect Magazine, International Lifestyle Magazine and the Australian Family Physician.
Inside Dr. John Spurge's Herpes Free Diet Guide you'll discover:
- Foods you absolutely should avoid during a herpes breakout
- Superfoods to Supercharge your Immune System
- Which foods are good for your skin's recovery
- The best type of water you should be drinking
- Proven stress-busting foods
- Whether or not you should avoid protein
and muscle building formulas
- The type of bread you should be eating
- What you should know about the acid vs. alkaline
food theory and herpes
- Delicious and healthy HSV friendly recipes
- Herpes virus facts, symptoms and typical photos
- What to look for when buying supplements
- Extensive Arginine / Lysine ratio chart
- Plus more
Learn the invaluable secrets that can help keep outbreaks away, not with drugs but with simple 'herpes friendly' food and drink choices.