Dynamiclear Cold Sore Gel
The Dynamiclear Cold Sore Gel's clinically tested formula only requires a Single Application to assist in rapidly relieving the symptoms of an oral cold sore breakout.
What makes the Dynamiclear Cold Sore Gel different to other cold sore products?
- One breakout requires only a "single" application
- Clinically shown to reduce the healing time of symptoms after 1 application
- Less effort and time required
- Dynamiclear's portable and hygienic applicator helps prevent spreading from fingers
A revolution in Cold Sore management.
Dynamiclear's breakthrough new application system allows you to apply the solution cleanly and without any mess - then simply dispose of it after a single use.
Easy, simple, convenient...
In the past, dealing with cold sores could be a massive task, a lot of work, a constant effort day after day. Not Any More! Dynamiclear's Cold Sore Gel is helping to change Cold Sore management.
Dynamiclear Cold Sore Gel contains natural plant and mineral ingredients to help heal cold sore symptoms quickly, formulated with emollients to help moisturise the affected skin while it heals. In clinical trial, one application of the Dynamiclear formula lead to earlier crusting and a reduction of cold sore blisters, with less redness and pain.
Containing the same clinically tested natural and effective ingredients as the original Dynamiclear Antiviral Gel, only at lower concentrations which are specially formulated for use on HSV-1 oral infections (cold sores and fever blisters).
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate
- Hypericum perforatum
- Calendula officinalis
- Vegetable Derived Glycerol
- Aloe vera barbadensis
- Naturally Sourced Vitamin E
- Purified Water
- Free from Alcohol, Animal Products, Parabens and Artificial Preservatives
Dynamiclear Cold Sore Gel is:
- Proudly made and developed in Australia
- Free from parabens, artificial preservatives and alcohol
- Manufactured in a GMP facility to international standards
- Contains no animal products
- Not tested on animals
- Tested in Clinical Trials
- Listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
 Clewell A, Barnes M, et al. (2012), "Efficacy and tolerability assessment of a topical formulation containing copper sulfate and hypericum perforatum on patients with herpes skin lesions: a comparative, randomized controlled trial." New York: J Drugs Dermatol. 2012 Feb;11(2):209-15