Effective, All Natural Ingredients
Dynamiclear contains pharmaceutical grade, premium quality ingredients, supported by clinical research.
A mineral with powerful anti-viral properties, including the ability to destroy over 90% of herpes virus forming colonies within 30 minutes of making contact. 
Traditionally used to treat wounds and infections, this herb is also helpful for nerve conditions and is shown to be an active weapon against viruses. 
Once a staple in every first aid kit; this calming herb is valued for its ability to settle redness, itching and inflammation.
Botanicals, vitamins and nutrients to soothe and nourish the skin, assisting with a faster, softer recovery.
- Sagripanti, J L ., Routson L B., et al. “Mechanism of copper-mediated inactivation of herpes simplex virus.” Antimicrob Agents Chemother. Apr 1997; 41(4): 812–817. Clinical Trial conducted by the Maryland University and sponsored by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Clewell A., Barnes M., et al. “Efficacy and tolerability assessment of a topical formulation containing copper sulfate and hypericum perforatum on patients with herpes skin lesions: a comparative, randomized controlled trial.” J Drugs Dermatol. 2012 Feb;11(2):209-15
- Samadi S, Khadivzadeh T, Emami A ., et al. “The effect of Hypericum perforatum on the wound healing and scar of Cesarean.” J Altern Complement Med. 2010;16(1):113–117
- Ute Wölfle, Günter Seelinger, Christoph M Schempp. “Topical application of St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum).” Planta Med. 2014 Feb 8;80(2-3):109-20. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- Pankaj, S., Dewangan, D. and Nagori, K., et al. “Organoleptic properties in-vitro and in-vivo pharmacological activities of Calendula officinalis Linn: An over review.”, J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2011, 3(4):655-663
- Parente, L., Lino Júnior, R., Tresvenzol, L., Vinaud, M., de Paula, J. and Paulo, N. (2012). “Wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect in animal models of Calendula officinalis L. growing in Brazil.”Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012.