Dab it on, press it firm and chill out. You’re done.
Apply a single application of Dynamiclear to the sore
Put your bottle away for safe keeping
Relax and be amazed as your outbreak heals faster
- Sagripanti, J L ., Routson L B., et al. “Mechanism of copper-mediated inactivation of herpes simplex virus.” Antimicrob Agents Chemother. Apr 1997; 41(4): 812–817. Clinical Trial conducted by the Maryland University and sponsored by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Samadi S, Khadivzadeh T, Emami A ., et al. “The effect of Hypericum perforatum on the wound healing and scar of Cesarean.” J Altern Complement Med. 2010;16(1):113–117
- Ute Wölfle, Günter Seelinger, Christoph M Schempp. “Topical application of St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum).” Planta Med. 2014 Feb 8;80(2-3):109-20. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- Pankaj, S., Dewangan, D. and Nagori, K., et al. “Organoleptic properties in-vitro and in-vivo pharmacological activities of Calendula officinalis Linn: An over review.”, J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2011, 3(4):655-663
- Parente, L., Lino Júnior, R., Tresvenzol, L., Vinaud, M., de Paula, J. and Paulo, N. (2012). “Wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect in animal models of Calendula officinalis L. growing in Brazil.”Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012.
- Clewell A., Barnes M., et al. “Efficacy and tolerability assessment of a topical formulation containing copper sulfate and hypericum perforatum on patients with herpes skin lesions: a comparative, randomized controlled trial.” J Drugs Dermatol. 2012 Feb;11(2):209-15.